I have over 12 years of experience in design and now I want to share my knowledge with the people who are passionate about UX design to make a living by providing design services or getting a job in a big tech company.
The Mentorship Program Covers:
– Getting familiar with Adobe XD design tool
– How to think like a UX Designer
– Strong understanding of visual designs
– How to do UX research and get data
– Competitor analysis and understanding user personas
– Understanding typography, low FI. wireframes & HI. wireframes
– Designing a project from start to finish as a UX designer
– Building your own portfolio website
– Clear understanding of how to show your portfolio to the clients or recruiters
– Being social on different platforms to paid design jobs
– How to apply on marketplaces to get design work.
– CV analysis, what you should have in your CV as a UX designer.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of UX design with a portfolio website, where companies or recruiters can see your work and contact you.
Note: This mentorship program is paid. I will be working with you on a daily basis to achieve the above-mentioned points.
If you’re interested in the mentorship program, please submit the below form.